Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a CMMI Level 3 assessed, ISO 9001, 20000:1, 27001 certified, woman-owned small business enterprises, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality, and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
Our benefits are very competitive that include 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training and professional development assistance.
YSI is seeking a highly qualified VDOT O365 Engineer. The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment.
*Candidate must be a VA resident; this is a hybrid position requiring onsite correspondence in Clifton Forge every 60-90 days.
- This position is a new role created to be the subject matter expert (SME) for our Microsoft 365 E5 tenant. The selected candidate will be responsible for maintaining, tuning, and hardening the Microsoft 365 E5 solution that is already deployed.
- Work requires excellent written and verbal communication skills coupled with a high technical skill level. Position requires frequent interaction with employees, customers, technicians, analysts, and specialists to troubleshoot problems related to the use of single and/or multiple information systems.
- Work may include creation, installation, and modification of software, testing, and documentation on a variety of platforms. Demonstrated ability to work independently and complete assigned project responsibilities under limited supervision.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- SharePoint Administration (3 Years)
- Exchange Online Administration (3 Years)
- Microsoft Teams Administration (3 Years)
- Azure Active Directory – Conditional access (2 Years)
- Azure Active Directory – SAML (2 Years)
- Microsoft 365 Defender – Application Guard (1 Years)
- Microsoft 365 Defender – Endpoints (2 Years)
- Microsoft Endpoint manager (Intune) (2 Years)
- Windows 365 (6 Months)
- Microsoft 365 Defender – email & collaboration (2 Years highly desired)
- Microsoft Defender ATP (2 Years desired)
- Azure ATP (2 Years desired)
- Azure Active Directory – Identity governance (2 Years desired)
- Microsoft Purview – Data Loss Prevention (2 Years desired)
- Microsoft Purview – eDiscovery (2 Years desired)
- Microsoft Purview – Data Classification (2 Years desired)
- Microsoft Purview – Records Management (2 Years desired)
- Microsoft Purview – Information Protection (2 Years desired)
- Microsoft Purview – Data Lifecycle Management (2 Years desired
- Power BI (2 Years desired)
- Candidate must be willing and able to attend onsite period meetings in Clifton Forge, VA.
Salary: $85,000-90,000 Annually with benefits
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.