||Project Manager for PMO Admin
Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a CMMI Level 3 assessed, ISO 9001, 20000:1, 27001 certified, woman-owned small business enterprises, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality, and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
Our benefits are very competitive that include 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training and professional development assistance.
YSI is seeking a highly qualified ABC - Project Manager for PMO Admin (680970). The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment.
- ABC is currently seeking a Senior Project manager with considerable knowledge of project management best practice methodologies, administration of a project management office, as well as effective approaches for partnering with business clients to improve business processes. Considerable knowledge project and program management administration.
- The project manager should effectively understand what is required to manage all phases of a project including understanding how to capture detailed requirements, clearly documented project scope, having a detailed project budget, project planning, and essential project documentation for reporting.
- The Project Manager focus should be on helping the Project Management Administration team to develop project management best practice standards and procedures, as well as effective processes to ensure that all project managers are adhering to the defined processes.
- The PM should also focus on developing effective lessons learned processes and procedures to keep project managers learning and staying abreast of constantly changing project management best practices. The PM should display effective leadership skills and considerable mentoring skills to be able to assist with mentoring current and incoming project managers.
- This is a 6 month position with high likelihood of extension; requires 2-3 days ONSITE work.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Successful exp within PMO Administration (7 Years)
- Project Management Best Practice Standards and Collaboration (7 Years)
- Excellent Communications both verbally and in writing (7 Years)
- Project Management Methodologies (PMBOK, Waterfall, Agile) (7 Years)
- Active PMP Certification
- Requires 2-3 days onsite work.
Salary: $100,000-105,000 Annually with benefits
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.