||Senior Data Base Administrator
Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a CMMI Level 3 assessed, ISO 9001, 20000:1, 27001 certified, woman-owned small business enterprises, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
Our benefits are very competitive that include 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training and professional development assistance.
YSI is seeking a highly qualified Senior Data Base Administrator. The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment.
Job Responsibilities/Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 15 years of combined experience in performing the database and administration functions outlined in relation to Department of Army logistics and materiel systems data.
- 15 years of experience as an Oracle Data Base Administrator (DBA) working with Department of Army logistics and materiel system datasets.
- Oracle 11 or Oracle 12 DBA Certification
- Migrating databases from one physical location to another to include migration planning and testing.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience securing Oracle Databases to meet DoD accreditations/assessments. The assessments must be for either the Defense Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP) or a Risk Management Framework (RMF) assessment. Securing the systems means applying the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG) to the databases.
- Documented experience using Tools for Oracle Application Development (TOAD) to develop tables, load data and construct structured query language (SQL0 for data extraction.
- IAT Level 1 certification as required by the DoD Approved 8570 Baseline Certifications: A+CE, Network+ CE, SSCP, CCNA-Security.
- Current SECRET security clearance
Salary: $90,000 /Annually with benefits
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.