||ECS Senior Engineer III
Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a woman-owned small business enterprise, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
Our benefits are very competitive that include 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training and professional development assistance.
YSI is seeking a highly qualified ECS Senior Engineer III. The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment.
- The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment. Must hold and maintain a valid Secret Security Clearance.
- The candidate will be involved with product sustainment, product development, lab support, and engineering services in support of the Operational Flight Program (OFP), Test Program Set (TPS) development and support, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance software and Mission Support (MS) business lines within the Software Maintenance Group. Candidate will assist in evaluating current systems, planning of large-scale system projects.
- Provide technical support to customers, such as System Program Offices, and user activities.
- Provide acquisition support, independent test and verification and validation of externally acquired or internally produced products. Develop technical specifications and design documents. Provide maintenance and analysis to Government’s Life Cycle sustainment efforts by maintaining industry current job knowledge in state–of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment and participating in educational opportunities.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Active Secret Clearance Required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Software Engineering from an ABET accredited school minimum or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 15 years’ experience with at least one of the following: Electronic Warfare, Radar, Sensors and Fusion, Communications, Navigation, Identification, Tactical Data Links and Networks, Avionics OFPs, Support Equipment.
- Experience with Aircraft Simulations/Simulators, Systems such as JSTARS/AWACS or other surveillance Aircraft and/or electronics and software.
- Experience with evaluating, planning and engineering of an organization’s systems infrastructure. Experience with design and implementation of hardware and software, installing and supporting network communication systems.
- Excellent communication, business analytical and problem-solving/trouble shooting skills.
- Effective Customer Service and management skills/capabilities.
- Strong English language skills (both written and verbal). Ability to lead a team and carry development workload.
- 10+ Years’ experience working on DoD programs is highly desired.
Salary: $104,000-108,000 Annually with benefits
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.