||Programmer Analyst I
Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a CMMI Level 3 assessed, ISO 9001, 20000:1, 27001 certified, woman-owned small business enterprises, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
Our benefits are very competitive that include 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training and professional development assistance.
YSI is seeking a highly qualified Programmer Analyst I. The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain and upgrade the system’s HTML-5 customer-facing canned report viewing and report writing capabilities and provide services in all aspects of local database and web service administration, including HTML 5 problem solving and updating, patching to ensure compatibility with local user PC configurations and network requirements (e.g. Java version compatibility), and database maintenance.
- The candidate is also responsible for program custom queries using the system’s middleware, validate data, and solve data display issues to answer business questions.
- The candidate is responsible in administering and maintaining this series of databases, resolving issues with database performance, testing, Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) and patch implementation, and Oracle version migration
- Demonstrate extensive Oracle database maintenance and administration experience, such as the ability to install, configure & manage ORACLE Version 19C as well as utilize various ORACLE applications such as, Forms & Reports, WebLogic 12c, SQL Plus, Identity, Access Management Suite, Business Intelligence an ORACLE SQL Developer
- Should be able to configure & manage Aqua Data software.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- High-school diploma or equivalent and 3 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree and 2 years relevant experience preferred
- Secret Clearance
- CompTIA Security+ certification
- Skilled in Oracle, SQL, .NET 3.5/4.0 Framework, and Apache Tomcat and ORACLE Version 19C as well as utilize various ORACLE applications such as, Forms & Reports, WebLogic 12c, SQL Plus, Identity, Access Management Suite, Business Intelligence and configure & manage Aqua Data software
Salary: $75,000-85,000Annually plus Benefits
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.