Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a CMMI Level 3 assessed, ISO 9001, 20000:1, 27001 certified, woman-owned small business enterprises, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
Our benefits are very competitive that include 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training and professional development assistance.
YSI is seeking a highly qualified Network Administrator. The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment.
- The Senior System Administrator/Network Administrator should keep the Client network infrastructure running properly. The Client network consists of Cisco routers and switches and Aruba wireless infrastructure supported by Windows-based policy servers.
- Common tasks will include analyzing network statistics and troubleshooting complex network issues from the router to the user workstation, switch and router troubleshooting and configuration, VPN local troubleshooting and ticket handling, Cisco enterprise equipment RMA management, completing user move/add/change operations, and configuring newly-expanded parts
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- High-school diploma or equivalent and 8 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years relevant experience preferred
- Secret Clearance
- CompTIA Security+ certification
- CCNA Certification
Salary: $55,000-65,000 Annually with Benefits
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.