Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a CMMI Level 3 assessed, ISO 9001, 20000:1, 27001 certified, woman-owned small business enterprises, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
Our benefits are very competitive that include 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training, and professional development assistance.
YSI is seeking a highly qualified ERP Analyst. The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain and upgrade the system’s HTML-5 customer-facing canned report viewing and report writing capabilities, and provide services spanning all aspects of local database and web service administration, including HTML 5 problem solving and updating, patching to ensure compatibility with local user PC configurations and network requirements (e.g. Java version compatibility), and database maintenance
- Program custom queries as required using the system’s middleware, validate data, and solve data display issues to answer business questions.
- The candidate should possess CompTIA Security+ certification, as well as be verifiably skilled in all underlying technologies, including Oracle, SQL, .NET 3.5/4.0 Framework, and Apache Tomcat.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent plus 3 years relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree and 2 years relevant experience preferred
- CompTIA Security+ certification
- Oracle, SQL, .NET 3.5/4.0 Framework, and Apache Tomcat. (3 Years)
- Secret Clearance
Salary: $70K-$80K Annually with Benefits
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.