||Data Entry Clerk II
Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a CMMI Level 3 assessed, ISO 9001, 20000:1, 27001 certified, woman-owned small business enterprises, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
Our benefits are very competitive that include 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training and professional development assistance.
YSI is seeking a highly qualified Data Entry Clerk II. The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment.
- Should utilize the Client systems to ensure IT network and software platform access is enabled and IT-related training is completed.
- The employee will generate reports of users at-risk for losing network or software platform accessibility due to inactivity or recertification requirements, and work with Government Training Coordinators and personnel to resolve access or training completion issues before they can impact plant productivity
- The employee will collect and process forms and other required documentation to create and maintain access to required systems for all client employees and approved contractor personnel
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Associate degree and 3-5 years of verifiable customer service experience
- Secret Clearance
- Demonstrated experience creating written office communications (e.g. e-mails, memos, newsletter content)
- High level of familiarity with Microsoft Office and Windows 10 operating system
Salary: $30,000-40,000 Annually with Benefits
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.