||Agile Business Analyst
Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a woman-owned small business enterprise, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
Our benefits are very competitive that include 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training and professional development assistance.
YSI is seeking a highly qualified EXIM Agile Business Analyst with minimum of 8 years of experience to work at our client place in Washington, DC. The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment
- Identify and address operational, financial and technological risks within the business.
- Maintain, test and improve business and systems operations
- Collaborate closely with developers to implement the requirements, provide necessary guidance to testers during QA process
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders.
- Identify and capitalize on improvement opportunities.
- Identify innovative ways to increase customer satisfaction.
- Evaluate the performance of project teams to ensure that targets and deadlines are met.
- Communicate ideas and viewpoints to senior management.
- Act as a liaison between business and IT groups.
- Supervise the design of new products and evaluating how these will perform on the market.
- Create monthly performance reports.
Required Skills and Qualifications / Certifications:
- BS Degree in Computer Science or Equivalent
- 8 years of proven experience as a business analyst.
- Must have experience working on large scale projects as well as handling day-to-day operational requests from the business
- Strong project management, ability to successfully manage multiple tasks at any given point, strong relationship building skills & communication skills
- Must have proficiency with J2EE, SQL.
- Proven training in Business Process Modeling
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications
- 3 Years experience with Agile
- Agile certification preferred
Salary: $80K- $90K/Annum with Benefits
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.