||.Net Developer role
Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a CMMI Level 3 assessed, ISO 9001, 20000:1, 27001 certified, woman-owned small business enterprises, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
Our benefits are very competitive that include 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training and professional development assistance.
YSI is seeking a highly qualified .Net Developer. The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 7+ years of experience working with stakeholders and business analysts to gather business requirements and derive functional and non-functional requirements. Translating those requirements to backlog entries.
- 7+ years of experience designing, implementing, and consuming Web Services using WCF and/or ASP.NET Web API (both consumption and development of SOAP and RESTful services)
- 7+ years of experience with ASP.NET (at least 3 of those years with ASP.NET MVC)
- 5+ years of experience with WCF.
- 5+ years of experience with ASP.NET MVC Web API, this can be substituted with strong experience with MVC and strong understanding of REST services.
- 7+ years of experience with C#.
- 3+ years of experience with use of architectural patterns such as MVC, SOA, DI, etc.
- 7+ years of experience with database programming and relational schema design utilizing T-SQL with Microsoft SQL Server 2008 and above.
- 4+ years of experience with an ORM framework in .NET such as Entity Framework.
- Hands on experience writing unit testable code and unit tests with C#.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Azure. JIRA and Jenkins.
- Professional experience with implementing and deploying web applications and web services in IIS.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field (CS preferred)
- A strong computer science background and solid experience, including 7+ years of experience in object-oriented principles and design patterns
- Well versed in web, backend, and database software development principles
- Experience in part of agile software development teams and in providing project metrics to product owners
- Extensive experience with test-based Agile development with continuous integration and continuous deployment.
- Intimate familiarity with patterns and practices of the Microsoft web technology stack
- This is an ONSITE position. Candidate must be willing and able to work ONSITE 5 days per week.
- Experience in Developing web applications utilizing AWS services such as EC2, S3, Cloud formation Stack, Lambda, DynamoDB.
- SharePoint Online site administration and development.
- Must have knowledge on SharePoint development using .Net, HTML, CSS, JS.
- Configuring the company SharePoint systems to specified requirements
- Experience in site permission and navigation.
- Design, Develop and Customize SharePoint themes, templates, master page and layouts.
- Extending SharePoint functionality with forms, web parts, info path, schemas, list and workflow.
- Experience using SharePoint out of box functionality and custom development.
YSI: Salary: $90,000 annually with benefits
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.