Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a CMMI Level 3 assessed, ISO 9001, 20000:1, 27001 certified, woman-owned small business enterprises, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
Our benefits are very competitive that include 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training and professional development assistance.
YSI is seeking a highly qualified .Net/Power Apps Programmer Analyst. The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment.
- Candidates must be a Technical Expert and possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- VITA/GOVs Office: Strong .Net, Power apps, Java needed to implement cloud version of CRM and portals in 365 and Azure.
- This position will be responsible for interacting with the Governor’s Office on a daily basis to provide guidance on the usage and development of Microsoft Dynamics solutions and .NET applications.
- This position will serve as the technical expert in development, implementation, maintenance and support for cloud version of CRM and portals in 365 and Azure.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Effectively manage and solve complex technical problems (5 Years)
- Aptitude for learning new technologies, applications and business processes (5 Years)
- Provide support for portal development, interface development (5 Years)
- ynamics portal metadata creation/configuration (5 Years)
- Ability to develop and support Canvas apps and model driver apps for power platform (5 Years)
- Support of .net web application development (5 Years)
- Experience with powerapps component framework (5 Years)
- Familiarity with the MVC .net development (5 Years)
- Ability to develop web user interfaces that simplify end user web pages (5 Years)
- Comfortable working with product life cycle including requirements, unit testing, integration testing, promotion to test, production environments (5 Years)
- Experience working with Dynamics CRM (Preferred)
Salary: $95,000-100,000/Annually with benefits
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.