Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a CMMI Level 3 assessed, ISO 9001, 20000:1, 27001 certified, woman-owned small business enterprises, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
Our benefits are very competitive that include 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training and professional development assistance.
YSI is seeking a highly qualified Data Analyst. The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment.
- Data Analyst will be utilized to review and assess existing data sets within the agency and identify areas of improvement. The data analyst will work with the DOJ SA team and stakeholders to develop mitigating actions that will either validate the data and acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and perform analysis to assess quality and meaning of data
- Current data sets are located in various data source systems and repositories, The ideal candidate will have exp w/MS Excel spreadsheets, Power Query, SQL Server, and data warehouse repository. Putting some as required and some as desired on the Skills page to attract a good pool of technical candidates.
- DBHDS also has other systems that are utilized by the department that an individual may not be familiar with unless they've worked for the state such WaMS, CONNECT, and other systems. The selected candidate will be trained on those internal/house systems.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Prepare final analysis reports for the stakeholders to understand the data-analysis steps, enabling them to take important decisions based on various facts and trends.
- Removing corrupted data and fixing coding errors and related problems
- Documenting any existing and/or newly established data quality review processes
- Ability to facilitate meetings with varying levels of stakeholders
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- PowerBI (1 Year)
- SQL (1 Year)
- Business Analysis (1 Year)
- Microsoft Excel (4 Years)
- SharePoint (3 Years)
- MS Access (1 Year)
- Process Management/Improvement (1 Year)
- Microsoft Word (3 Years)
- Oral and written communication skills (1 Year) highly desired
- Technical Writing (1 Year) highly desired
- CONNECT (1 Year) highly desired
- Problem Solving (1 Year)
- Critical Thinking (1 Year)
- WaMS (1 Year) highly desired
- AVATAR (1 Year) highly desired
- Millennium (1 Year) highly desired
- This is a hybrid position. Candidates must be willing and able to work at least 1 day ON SITE.
Salary: $85,000-90,000 annually with benefits
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.