Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a woman-owned small business enterprise, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
Our benefits are very competitive that include 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training and professional development assistance.
YSI is seeking a highly qualified Project Manager. The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment.
- Project Manager (PM) is responsible for the overall on administrative management of IT administration and IT project management using Project Management Institute (PMI) best practices.
- IAT Level II and Security + is required.
- Tier3-Background check
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Serves as the CEL (Client Executive Liaison) for Information Technology
- Accountable for developing and maintaining a positive relationship between Agency.
- Responsible for assisting with planning, implementing, monitoring, evaluating and sustaining IT programs.
- Continually keeps abreast of state-of-the-art advanced technologies, industry trends, and evolving IT solutions/services that are driving IT strategy
- Resolves and answers highly complex and controversial inquiries and issues.
- Maintains situational awareness of service portfolio and an in-depth knowledge of the DFAS service and application requirements, system functionality, and implementation criteria.
- Works with DISA regularly to develop and implement quantitative and qualitative mission-related performance standards.
- Supports new IT system and service requirements by managing technical evaluations and proposal development.
- Develops detailed project plans, tasks, schedules, and identifies milestone dates to ensure proper sequencing of events, work efforts, and resources to accomplish objectives.
- Develops and/or employs tools and methods to track progress throughout the life cycle of the project.
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.