||Data Governance Analyst REMOTE
Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a CMMI Level 3 assessed, ISO 9001, 20000:1, 27001 certified, woman-owned small business enterprises, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
Our benefits are very competitive that include 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training and professional development assistance.
YSI is seeking a highly qualified VDH Data Governance Analyst. The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment.
- The CPHI is in need of a Data Governance Analyst to assist the Data Governance Program manager with operational activities. The Data Governance Analyst will support the Program manager and ensure that assets are properly catalogued and documented.
- The Data Governance Analyst is an employee involved in data governance operations, best practice research, planning and execution of the VDH Data Governance Program.
- The employee will assist the Data Governance Program manager in the delivery of all data governance projects and initiatives.
- The employee will be an active participant in all Data Governance Council and Data Domain meetings. The Data Governance Analyst will be responsible for producing all meeting artifacts and assisting in follow-up activities.
- They will participate in discussions with technical and agency subject matter experts while working to accomplish data governance program goals and milestones. The employee must consistently demonstrate exceptional time management, organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated successful organizational, creativity, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Working knowledge of databases and database system structures. (Education can substitute for this skill)
- Working knowledge of public health or healthcare industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business or related field
- 1-2 years working professional experience (can include internships or co-operative learning experience)
- 1-2 years Project Management experience preferred (2 Years)
- 1-2 years of Data Analysis experience preferred (2 Years)
- 1-2 years Data Analysis Software experience (Tableau, Power BI, etc.) (2 Years Desired)
- Proficient skills in Google Suite (Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides, Gmail) (Preferred)
- Working knowledge of public health or healthcare industry (Preferred)
- Candidate will use own laptop to complete projects; this position is remote.
Salary: $45,000-50,000/Annually with benefits
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.