Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a CMMI Level 3 assessed, ISO 9001, 20000:1, 27001 certified, woman-owned small business enterprises, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
Our benefits are very competitive that include 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training and professional development assistance.
YSI is seeking a highly qualified Project Manager. The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment.
- The PM/SDM is responsible for overall coordination, status reporting, and stability of project-oriented work efforts. The PM/SDM shall supply a key person for each service area as appropriate to their solution. It is not required that each service area have a separate key PM/SDM. The following qualifications apply to each key person proposed.
- The PM/SDM shall provide the qualifications in terms of the service area/areas they are supporting.
The PM/SDM shall provide the following type of support:
- Establish and implement project management processes and methodologies for the IT community to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations.
- Assemble project plans and teamwork assignments, directing and monitoring work efforts on a daily basis, identifying resource needs, performing quality reviews; and escalating functional, quality, cost, timeline risks and issues appropriately.
- Track key project milestones and adjust project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of customers.
- Coordinate communication with all areas of the enterprise that impact scope, budget, risk and resources of the work effort being managed.
- Assist the Program Manager and Chief Technology Architect in partnering with senior management of the business community to identify and prioritize opportunities for utilizing IT to achieve the goals of the enterprise.
- Manage human resources and staffing functions to ensure project performance is exemplary (e.g., hiring, performance management).
- Manage one or more cross‐functional projects of medium to high complexity. It is desirable that the SDM have the following experience and/or knowledge:
- Demonstrated experience providing high‐quality service in environments similar to the initial OCIO environment based on incentivized KPIs/performance standards.
- Demonstrated experience providing high‐quality service during Government infrastructure transitions similar to the requirements of the Task Order.
- Demonstrated experience providing high‐quality service in environments similar to the
- Contractor’s solution based on incentivized KPIs/performance standards.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
The following are mandatory requirements for each SDM.
- A Top-Secret clearance is required.
- Experience in one of the following disciplines: Information Systems, Information Technology, Engineering, Management/Business Management, or Computer Science.
- ITIL V3/V4 Foundations or comparable framework Certification.
- At least one of the proposed PM/SDMs is a Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP)
- At least one of the proposed PM/SDMs is Project Management Professional (PMP®) Certified.
- It is desirable that at least one of the proposed PM/SDMs is Six Sigma Black Belt certified by a credible certification organization.
Salary: $110,000 -$120,000 Annually with benefits.
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.