Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a CMMI Level 3 assessed, ISO 9001, 20000:1, 27001 certified, woman-owned small business enterprises, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
Our benefits are very competitive that include 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training and professional development assistance.
YSI is seeking a highly qualified Technical Writer. The selected candidate will be part of the Integrated Budget Documentation and Execution System multi-disciplinary team.
- Writes a variety of technical documents; design specifications, diagrams, manuals (system and end users) white papers, flow chats, reports, and/or manuals
- Consume raw technical details provided by the various SME’s and construct appropriate documentation to the detail and level required by the document consumers
- Coordinates the display of graphics and the production of the document.
- Ensures content is of high quality and conforms with standards for technical accuracy, grammar, punctuation, readability, and document formatting.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working with developers, testers, analysts, and other subject matter experts (SME) to create, assimilate, develop, and convey technical material in a concise and effective manner for the application documentation support activities material.
Salary: $55K/Annum with Benefits
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.