Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a CMMI Level 3 assessed, ISO 9001, 20000:1, 27001 certified, woman-owned small business enterprises, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
Our benefits are very competitive that include 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training and professional development assistance.
YSI is seeking a highly qualified VEC - System Administrator 4. The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment.
As a Senior System Administrator, this position is responsible for deploying a new secure file transfer system using the GoAnyWhere MFT product and modules. Individual will be responsible for installing the product and migrating existing file transfer processes from a legacy custom-built RedHat Linux platform over to GoAnyWhere MFT. Individual will confer with analysts, domain experts and users to understand and document requirements, estimate levels of effort and meet system needs.
- Perform configuration of the file transfers, converting perl and bash scripts to GoAnywhere projects.
- Communicate with external third parties to coordinate and perform the transition of their interfaces.
- Develop, test, and implement new configurations and scripts; ensure deployment plan is completed, deployment steps and back-out procedures are followed, adequate post-implementation testing is conducted, and implementation efforts do not compromise existing systems, services, or availability; and maintenance and enhancements are completed within scope, budget and schedule.
- Prepare documentation (e.g., interface documents); system administrator documentation; and post-implementation evaluation reports.
- Respond to inquiries and troubleshoot issues related to scalability, response times, availability, security, reliability, robustness and accessibility; assist and mentor other IT staff; and provide training and support as needed.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Sr level system administration of file transfer processes (7 Years)
- Exp with GoAnyWhere MFT or equivalent products (7 Years)
- Exp with Linux (preferably RedHat) or other Unix platforms (3 Years)
Salary: $ 70,000 Annually with benefits
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.