||VITA CISS Analyst
Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a CMMI Level 3 assessed, ISO 9001, 20000:1, 27001 certified, woman-owned small business enterprises, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
Our benefits are very competitive that include 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training and professional development assistance.
YSI is seeking a highly qualified CISS Analyst. The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment.
- Individual shall work directly with CISS Director and Team to support ongoing Risk Assessment, Business Impact Analysis, governance, and reporting metrics as they relate to the information security program.
- Must be able to work independently on multiple tasks performing complex analysis of risk/governance data.
- Individual will be required to operate independently and efficiently to obtain and analyze security and control information using eGRCS (Archer), Excel, and other reporting tools.
- Individual will be generating final work products using information from agency personnel, eGRCS (Archer), security architects and must perform this within the CSRM environment.
- Development of risk assessments / system security plans and analysis of governance data will be a primary function.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Considerable experience and knowledge in IT security governance/compliance, risk management (5 Years)
- Experience with IT Risk Management security standards, policies (ITRM SEC501, SEC525, NIST800-53), procedures and controls. (5 Years)
- Ability to assimilate, analyze and assess information from multiple sources and develop specific deliverables using standard tools (5 Years)
- Working experience using analytical tools, developing spreadsheets, documentation, and security reports (5 Years)
Salary: $90,000/Annually with benefits
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.