Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a CMMI Level 3 assessed, ISO 9001, 20000:1, 27001 certified, woman-owned small business enterprises, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
Our benefits are very competitive that include 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training and professional development assistance.
YSI is seeking a highly qualified ABC - Business Systems Analyst 4. The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment.
This position will be serving as a Sr. BSA, Accela Administrator and support process coordinator for Virginia ABC’s VAL (Virginia ABC Licensing) System. The first phase of the system will go-live on January 3rd, with a second larger phase scheduled for a few months in the future.
The VAL system is implemented on the Accela platform and is a custom implementation that relies on a combination of configuration and scripting (java script/json). If the incoming candidate does not already possess a knowledge of Accela administration, they will only need to learn the configuration side of it. No scripting will be required.
- Serve as IT product configuration administrator for configuration only for the new VAL (Virginia ABC Licensing) online system
- Partner with business and IT stakeholders to identify and implement configuration-based enhancements to support the VAL system based on industry best practices
- Troubleshoot and resolve configuration-related issues and defects and determine whether to Escalate to Accela support
- Responsible for submitting and partnering with 3rd party vendor support for the resolution of defects and the implementation of prioritized enhancements that involve advanced scripting or the maintenance of existing and/or addition of new batch jobs
- Partners with the business owner to evaluate Accela product upgrades and perform an impact assessment on both the existing system and business processes
- Elicits and writes requirements for all requested enhancements to the VAL system
- Creates and/or maintains appropriately detailed business and system documentation related to the Accela implementation for VAL
- Creates detailed data mappings, as needed, for data integration work between VAL and other legacy systems
- Serves as an escalation point of contact for the IT Production Support Team for technical VAL issues
- Partners with key business and technical stakeholders to maintain and/or establish standards and governance to ensure adherence to standards when it comes to the administration, maintenance and enhancement of the project
- Partners with key business and technical stakeholders to annually review, maintain and/or develop an operational support plan for the product
- Serve as the subject matter expert for both the business use of the VAL application and the technical implementation that support it
- Works with other IT functional groups to resolve issues related to connectivity and interfaces with other ABC systems
- Directs stakeholders to submit a project initiation request for enhancements or additions that exceeds the bandwidth, capacity and/or capabilities of day-to-day administration and 3rd party vendor supported enhancements
- Coordinates change management efforts and for ensures that the change management process is followed for each release, including those that contain just product configuration changes
- Mentor(s) and trains a back-up resource if/when available
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Has previous experience as a Sr. BSA and as either a cloud-based or on premise COTS product administrator
- Ability to learn new products and systems quickly
- Possesses excellent problem solving and technical troubleshooting capabilities
- Is a self-starter and independent worker; does not require detailed instructions on what tasks to complete or how to complete them
- Works independently and is able to effectively and efficiently translate business, process and technical goals into actionable tasks
- Able to balance multiple assignments simultaneously based on priority and complexity
- Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills with both IT and Business Professionals at all levels of organization (able to speak to big picture as well as technical details and knows when to speak to each and how)
- Diligently, but tactfully pursues answers to needed questions to address gaps and advance work progress
- Effectively facilitate meetings and requirements gathering sessions
- Writes specific, measurable, and testable user stories with detailed acceptance criteria
- Proficient with Microsoft Office 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Makes recommendations for the logical design of COTs product enhancements
- Publishes clear and effective process flows
- Previous experience using and/or administering Accela preferred
- Previous experiencing using Atlassian JIRA preferred
Salary: $90,000/annually with benefits.
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.