||VSU Project Manager 2
Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a CMMI Level 3 assessed, ISO 9001, 20000:1, 27001 certified, woman-owned small business enterprises, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
Our benefits are very competitive that include 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training and professional development assistance.
YSI is seeking a highly qualified Project Manager 2. The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment.
- Management of IT projects from definition and planning through to completion ensuring deadlines are met and within established budget guidelines.
- Prepare project documents such as project charter, cost analysis, risk assessment, agency procurement request, project organizational structure, project close-out, and project plans.
- Responsible for updating and maintaining the overall project schedule, with input from other team members.
- Provide task leads with periodic status information, based upon the schedule, including schedule variances.
- Maintain risks and issues tracking log and generate periodic project performance metrics.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Microsoft Office products, especially Microsoft Project (5 years)
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Project Management Experience (5 years)
- Experience with utilizing Planview (5 years)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (5 years)
- Exhibits strong leadership qualities (5 years)
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously (5 years)
- Quickly develop familiarity with the scope and requirements of proposed project and the contract documents. (5 years)
Salary: $90,000/Annual with Benefits
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.