||Lead Fullstack Java Developer
Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a CMMI Level 3 assessed, ISO 9001, 20000:1, 27001 certified, woman-owned small business enterprises, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
Our benefits are very competitive that include 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training and professional development assistance.
YSI is seeking a highly qualified Lead Fullstack Java Developer. The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment.
- We are looking for Lead Full-Stack Software Engineers to help develop and support our mission critical applications.
- These applications support some of the most important financial (a critical element in the national economy).
- s a valued colleague on our team, you will act as a team lead in the designing, producing, testing, or implementing software, technology, or processes, as well as lead processes for creating and maintaining IT architecture, large scale data stores, and cloud-based systems.
- We are looking for highly motivated engineers who want to solve tough technical challenges and learn and incorporate new technologies into their skillset.
- In this role, you would use a tech stack including Java, Spring Boot, and Microservices-based architecture in AWS.
- You will be engaged to create and modify platforms and products in a collaborative and Agile environment.
- You will play a lead technical role in development teams' efforts to assess high level development and design issues relating to platforms, enterprise software, and interactions with other systems as well as participate in architecture and design sessions.
- You will also independently determine the needs of the customer while identifying and resolving conflicting or complementary needs across customer groups.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- 8 to 10 years of development experience including experience in leading a team
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Expertise in developing applications and services using languages such as Java including coding, debugging, and using Java related technologies
- Expertise in implementation of core AWS services and AWS architecture best practices (S3, ECS Fargate, EC2, SQS/SNS, CloudFront, Lambda, CloudWatch, API Gateway)
- Ability to use the AWS service APIs, AWS CLI, and SDKs to write applications
- Experience with Relational Database Concepts (SQL, Joins, Normalization)
- Experience with application integrations and communication using messaging queuing, topics, pub-sub etc
- Proficiency with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (Jenkins) and with build tools (Maven, Gradle, Nexus, etc)
- Ability to leverage Fannie Mae DevOps tool stack to build, inspect, deploy, test and promote new or updated features.
- Experience with Testing Automation tools such as Cucumber, Selenium, JMeter
- Experience working in Agile methodology and lead the design and provide solutions for complex business problems, Mentor less experienced technical staff.
- Skilled in establishing and maintaining consistency of a product's performance and functional attributes with its requirements, design, and operational information
- Working with people with different functional expertise respectfully and cooperatively to work toward a common goal
- Expert proficiency in application of analysis/design engineering functions
- Expert proficiency in application of non-functional software qualities such as resiliency, maintainability, etc.
- Provide expertise and lead the team in all matters related to development, deployment, building and release process etc.
- Java/J2EE and related technologies including Spring, Spring boot with solid understanding of design principles
- Front-end technologies such as Angular, TypeScript, ReactJS and related technologies would be a plus
- Webservices - REST/SOAP and various formats such as XML/XSL/XSD/XSLT/JSON
- Relational DB - Oracle/ PostgreSQL
- Development tools such as Eclipse, Git/ Bitbucket, JIRA, Confluence, Splunk, Postman etc.
Salary Range: $100K-$110K/Annual with Benefits
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.