Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a CMMI Level 3 assessed, ISO 9001, 20000:1, 27001 certified, woman-owned small business enterprises, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
Our benefits are very competitive that include 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training and professional development assistance.
YSI is seeking a highly qualified Python Developer. The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment.
Required Skills :
- Expertise in developing websites for hosting via intranet or Internet, which may also include web design, web content development, scripting
- Skilled in cloud technologies and cloud computing
- Working with people with different functional expertise respectfully and cooperatively to work toward a common goal
- Adept at managing project plans, resources, and people to ensure successful project completion
- Skilled in establishing and maintaining consistency of a product's performance, functional, and physical attributes with its requirements, design, and operational information.
- Knowledge in AWS Development, Python, PySpark, AWS DevOps. Agile
- Experience using Bitbucket
- Skilled in using Selenium for testing
- Skilled in AWS Developer tools such as CodeBuild, Code Deploy, CodeStar, or CodePipeline
- Experience using JIRA
- Skilled in Java
- Skilled in JSON
- Skilled in SQL
- Skilled in Docker
- Skilled in Jenkins
- Experience using APIs for developing or programming software
Education and Certification:
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, science, management, or related field
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.