Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a CMMI Level 3 assessed, ISO 9001, 20000:1, 27001 certified, woman-owned small business enterprises, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
Our benefits are very competitive that include 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training and professional development assistance.
YSI is seeking a highly qualified Proposal Manager. The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment.
The resource will work with the corporate management and subject matter experts (SME) to capture the proposal data and make sure the proposal complies with the RFP requirements. The candidate must have prior experience working with IDIQ contract vehicles, FBO/GSA/GOVWin, etc.
- Read, review, analyze, and interpret proposals and objectives of solicitations to develop proposal strategies and plans of action.
- Coordinate company resources to support the development of proposals and maintain proposal schedules.
- Remain fully informed at all times of solicitation requirements and ensure compliance with all proposal instructions.
- Contribute to the development, implementation, and continuous improvement of the proposal process,
- supporting tools, templates, artifacts, and knowledge management platforms.
- Edit, proof, format and provide visualizations for proposals.
- Write, proofread, edit content and other materials to ensure accuracy, clarity, consistency of documents.
- Conduct/Attend proposal progress status meetings, customer meetings, or information sessions necessary to complete project deadlines.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- MS Degree with minimum 5 years / BS Degree with 10 years’ experience
- Understanding of RFP and pricing structures
- Proposal Management
- Bid-No Bid Analysis
- Technical Writing Management
- Experience working with IDIQ, BPA, GSA Schedules
- Experience working with Technical SMEs to capture the content required for the RFP.
- Experience with FAR and Government contracting regulations
- Developing the proposal using MS Office applications
- Strong meeting organization and facilitation skills
- Collaboration at different team levels
Salary Range-$90K-$100K/Annum with Benefits
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.