Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a CMMI Level 3 assessed, ISO 9001, 20000:1, 27001 certified, woman-owned small business enterprises, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
Our benefits are very competitive that include 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training and professional development assistance.
YSI is hiring VDACS - Oracle DBA position, located in Richmond Va. The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment.
Will work remotely but they will be required to come into the building to get their equipment and ON SITE for occasional mtgs. Richmond based candidates preferred.
Parking is NOT provided for contractors
- Substantial experience as a Database Administrator in an Oracle 12 on Linux production environment
- Experience configuring and troubleshooting Oracle Advanced Replication to synchronize data between distributed client databases and a centralized database
- Experience applying and troubleshooting patches to an Oracle 12 database on Linux
- Experience applying and troubleshooting patches to an Oracle 12 WebLogic Application Server on Linux
- Experience managing an Oracle Forms and Reports environment, including moving Oracle Forms and Reports into production
- Familiarity with using Oracle Enterprise Manager to manage an Oracle installation
- Experience utilizing Oracle’s Cloud Infrastructure to host databases and application servers
DAY TO DAY
- Perform Oracle patching to both Oracle database and WebLogic servers
- Configure Personal Oracle on tablet computers that may be used offline
- Configure and troubleshoot Oracle Advanced Replication between central Oracle database and client Personal Oracle database
- Perform Oracle patching for the off-line client computers, including Personal Oracle database and Java patches
- Monitor Personal Oracle databases and Advanced Replication for issues
- Manage, configure, and troubleshoot Oracle WebLogic Application Server
- Move Oracle Forms and Reports to production
- Refresh or migrate data from the production database to the test or development databases
- Monitor and respond to Oracle Enterprise Manager alerts
- Assist in configuring Oracle Cloud Infrastructure servers and services and migrating custom Oracle Forms and Reports and Oracle Application Express applications into the cloud environment.
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.