Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a CMMI Level 3 assessed, ISO 9001, 20000:1, 27001 certified, woman-owned small business enterprises, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
Our benefits are very competitive that include 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training and professional development assistance.
YSI is hiring ELECT - GIS Analyst position, located in Richmond, VA/remote. The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment.
Elections is looking for a GIS Analyst to support geospatial initiatives and processes to ensure accuracy, completeness, integrity, and security as it pertains to geographical data. Assists in the development of policies, standards and procedures relating to GIS administration.
Will work remotely with some ON SITE as requested by mgr/Must pick up equipment IN PERSON
Parking is not provided for contractors. There will be some ON SITE as requested by mgr but majority of work can be done remotely.
Equipment MUST be picked up IN PERSON if selected.
- Proficient working with ARC GIS Online
- Proficient in GIS Application Administration
- Experience writing reports for high profile group
- Experience writing technical documentation
- Experience working with 3rd parties or government agencies to exchange data
- Proficient working with shape files and GIS Maps
- Proficient working with secure file exchange protocols like SFTP
- Working with large data sets or data warehousing for GIS
- Working with complex data sets and relational databases for GIS
- Working Knowledge of data matching logic or fuzzy lookups
- Proficient in SQL Server 2008,2012,2014,2016
- Proficient working with data encryption methods
- Understanding of change control or SDLC
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.