||Senior System Analyst/ System Engineer
Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a CMMI Level 3 assessed, ISO 9001, 20000:1, 27001 certified, woman-owned small business enterprises, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
Our benefits are very competitive that include 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training and professional development assistance.
YSI is seeking a highly qualified Senior System Analyst. The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment.
- Develop, test, document and help operationalize various applications leveraging industry best practices.
- Work closely and collaborate with various cross-functional IT specialists in implementing solutions.
- Work closely with team members and key stakeholders to gather and validate requirements, work with leads to design solutions that meet the functional and technical requirements.
- Participate in Scrum Daily Stand-up, Sprint and iterative development activities, while preparing to take on any role within the agile team as needed.
- Collaborate with Divisions, Developers, Customer and external entities in resolving application issues.
- Ensure adherence to internally defined application development and maintenance practices.
- Provide application contact and incident resolution to customers with hardware, software, and application problems.
- Document application incident resolution and status in ServiceNow.
- Install system wide software and assist with fine-tuning system performance.
- Set-up administrator, service accounts, reset accounts and passwords.
- Provide input and update to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Participate in organizations change management process.
- Responsible for creating and updating Knowledge Base Articles (KBA).
- Responsible for documentation management and reporting using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Possess strong analytical skills required to troubleshoot issues, identify resolutions and be available for off business hours implementation and support.
- Top Secret Clearance desired. Current Public trust acceptable
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Systems or related engineering fields with 8 to 12 years of prior relevant experience OR Master's Degree in similar field with 6 to 10 years of prior relevant experience.
- 8+ years of progressive experience in the IT industry
- Working knowledge of scripting and create commands
- Working knowledge of Apache, Tomcat, Weblogic, and Oracle
- Working knowledge of Linux, Unix, and Windows
- Working knowledge of AppDynanics, Splunk, and Dynatrace
- Working knowledge of AWS maintenance and support
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks on a fast moving and challenging environment.
- 8+ years experience managing and supporting large complex infrastructure environments.
- Knowledge of SeviceNow Incident module, JIRA and Confluence.
- Large Enterprise-level IT experience in supporting multiple Operating Systems and environments.
- Strong troubleshooting and resolution experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Adaptable and flexible to handle multiple tasks and changing priorities as required by the PSPD Operations.
- Positive and open attitude to work with difficult customers in a complex environment.
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.