||Cloud Technical Lead
Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a CMMI Level 3 assessed, ISO 9001, 20000:1, 27001 certified, woman-owned small business enterprises, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
Our benefits are very competitive that include 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training and professional development assistance.
YSI is seeking a highly qualified Cloud Technical Lead. The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment.
- The Portfolio Architect is responsible for the architectural design, development, and deployment of the portfolio overall applications
- Defines system solutions based on user/client needs, cost, and required integration with existing applications, systems, or platforms.
- Works with Enterprise Architecture team and assists in development of policies for standardizing systems, development tools and security practices.
- Assists in defining and executing established technology insertions, cloud migration strategy at the portfolio level.
- Provides expertise and guidance for the design, development, implementation, and sustainment of IT solutions that enhance overall system performance and availability
- Provide technical knowledge and analysis of high-level functional systems analysis, design, and integration advice on complex matters that require expert level knowledge of the subject matter for effective implementation
- Lead migration of legacy applications to containerized solutions such as Openshift, Kubernetes, EKS, Konvoy
- Architecting and deploying cloud-native applications onto Amazon Web Services (AWS) or similar Identifying requirements, researching options, designing and implementing solutions at a leadership level for the application included in the portfolio
- Performs technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk assessments.
- Must be a self-starter, strong leader, and have the ability to work independently with little supervision.
Required Qualification and Skills:
- 12-15 Years of experience in software design and development using containerized and microservices based components. ·
- Extensive understanding and experience programming and designing software using Java, J2EE, Angular, ReactJS, Spring MVC, jQuery, JSF, JSP, MyBatis, Hibernate, IBM MQ, Kafka, ELK, PLSQL, Oracle, WebLogic, Tomcat and AWS cloud services
- Experience with modern development software, tools, and methodologies; Jenkins, GitLab, Jira, Nexus, Maven, OpenShift, SonarQube, Fortify, Junit, Karma, Selenium, Cyprus, Docker, Artifactory
- Experience in implementing and overseeing cloud computing strategy, and cloud deployment, operations, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- Demonstrated experience designing and implementing complex IT solutions on a large Program Demonstrated experience designing and modernizing complex enterprise networks and legacy IT systems, including developing effective COOP/DR solutions
- Excellent communication and written skills · US Citizen
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance
- BA/BS or equivalent experience and 15+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 12+ years or prior relevant experience.
- Demonstrated experience in network and cyber security design, engineering and operations
- Demonstrated experience developing models using Sparx EA, Splunk, Konvoy
- Experience with NIST SP 800 series or ISO 27000 series documents for information security management and risk assessment
- Demonstrated experience with server virtualization technologies such as VMware, Citrix, or Hyper-V Demonstrated experience with operating systems such as RedHat Linux and Windows Server Demonstrated experience in ITIL, ISO20000 / ISO27001 implementations
- At least one nationally recognized vendor certification Cloud Technical, Business or TCO Accreditation Cloud Architect, DevOps or SysOps Associate or Professional Certification
Salary: $140K-$150K/Annum with Benefits
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.