||Software Developer with Oracle PL/SQL
Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a woman-owned small business enterprise, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
Our benefits are very competitive that include 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training and professional development assistance.
YSI is seeking a highly qualified Software Developer to join our dynamic team. The candidate must possess a minimum of 8-10 years of experience in architecting, delivering, and managing IT solutions
The potential candidate will be experienced and versed in software development, processes, policies, and frameworks The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
- 8-10+ years of related experience developing delivering products and services in the area of high-volume database systems.
- Previous experience in successfully leading development & managing of large complex IT products and delivering services.
- Effective customer service and management skills/capabilities, including a demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally (internally) and/or externally.
- Excellent communication, business analytical and problem-solving/trouble-shooting skills.
- Must be able to communicate effectively – both written and verbal, to support communication at all levels of management.
- Must have a proven track record in preparing clear and concise written documentation.
- Willing to work overtime, holidays, and weekends, as necessary.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance.
- CompTIA Security + Certification.
- Lead solution development by collaborating with SMEs and clients.
- Provide hands-on support in the development products and solutions by participating in the entire SDLC.
- Assist with “Solutioning” activities to support product development.
- Support and participate in “communities of practice” in the areas of Agile, DevSecOps.
- Support development on AWS Cloud working with other developers.
- Explore new approaches/enabling technologies to drive solution innovation.
- Collaborate with on-site YSI teams to look for ways to improve products, processes, and solutions.
Salary: $100K- $120K/Annual with Benefits
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.