Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a woman-owned small business enterprise, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
Our benefits are very competitive that include 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training and professional development assistance.
YSI is seeking a highly qualified HR Assistant Recruiter to work at HQ in Herndon, VA. The selected candidate will look for ways to improve the recruitment experience, onboarding process, and many of the efforts to support the team. You will participate in consultative services on a wide variety of recruitment/staffing, classification, and compensation issues.
- Draft and prepare recruitment materials to attract and retain top, diverse talent such as vacancy announcements, job analyses, and vacancy case files.
- Assist in welcoming and processing new hires by coordinating on-boarding and ensuring new hire documents are completed.
- Help with the processing of employee changes
- Assist with the tracking of employee performance reviews
- Provide support for employee benefit administration
- Assist with updating HR-related policies and procedures
- Perform other HR-related duties as assigned
Qualification and Certifications:
· Bachelor’s degree with 4+ years’ experience. A High School diploma with an additional 4 years relevant experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
· 0-2 years of professional HR experience
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local HR laws and regulations preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Outlook and MS Office
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated strong problem-solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Excellent attention to detail and organization skills
- Must be able to multi-task, meet deadlines, and work within a team
- Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive information with integrity and confidentiality
- Ability to communicate with diplomacy and tact and maintain professionalism under pressure
Salary: $45,000- $55,000/Annual with Benefits
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.