Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a woman-owned small business enterprise, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
Our benefits are very competitive that include 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training and professional development assistance.
YSI is seeking a highly qualified System Administrator with minimum of 3+ years of experience in system Administration. The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computers or relevant
- 3 plus years’ experience as system administrator
- Experience in System Installation, configuration, troubleshooting, management, and optimization
- RedHat Linux, Windows, Windows Server, RedHat Kernel-based Virtual Machine (KVM), Cisco or VMWare/ESXI systems with DoD 8570
- Expertise in McAfee server administration
- DoD 8570 IAT Level II certification - CompTIA Security+ certified
- Clearance: TS/SCI
- Shall engineer, design, install, configure, and optimize IT systems based on requirement
- Evaluate and determine computing resource requirements for ongoing and future projects
- Provide system and engineering support for documented and approved projects and tasks
- Maintain existing and, as required, develop new documentation including SOPs and System Architecture Guides and Diagrams adhering to government’s policies
- Perform root cause analysis of critical outage and incidents, engineer permanent solutions, and coordinate implementation.
- Coordinate with staffs during requirement analysis to develop technical solution options
- Support Virtualization Platforms included but not limited to
- V-Motion, Storage V-Motion and Network/Storage IO Control
- Port groups, VLAN networking and NIC teaming on VMware
- Creation, Management and Configuration of Virtual Machines Clone and Templates
- Snapshot manager and restoring of snapshot
- Expertise in McAfee Server Administration.
- Support Microsoft Exchange and Skype for Business, Microsoft Active Directory and Linux based Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP).
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.