Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a woman-owned small business enterprise, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
Our benefits are very competitive that include 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training and professional development assistance.
YSI is seeking a highly qualified System Auditor with minimum of 3+ years of experience in system Auditing. The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounts or relevant
- 3 plus years’ experience as system auditing
- RedHat Linux, Windows, Windows Server, RedHat Kernel-based Virtual Machine (KVM), Cisco or VMWare/ESXI systems with DoD 8570
- DoD 8570 IAT Level II certification - CompTIA Security+ certified
- Clearance: TS/SCI
- Provide Business and IT management with guidance on IT risk management matters, particularly on application and infrastructure security.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining the IT Risk Assessment at the Group Level under the oversight of the Group Director; including identifying areas where business units should consider additional investment and areas internal audit should focus.
- Conduct audits or lead audit teams in performance of IT audits and reviews of systems, applications and IT processes. Prepare and report results to executives and Audit Committees. These include;
- Perform pre and post- implementation reviews of system implementations or enhancements.
- IT security audits (e.g. network, operating system and data center), including evaluating if security vulnerabilities are properly identified and mitigated. Coordinate the scope and performance of these reviews with business units and external security experts.
- Evaluate information general computing controls and provide value added feedback. Test compliance with those controls. Coordinate with Sox teams as applicable.
- Perform various other reviews of IT management policies and procedures such as change management, business continuity planning/ disaster recovery and information security to ensure that controls surrounding these processes are adequate.
- Develop, build & implement tools to analyze data to improve audit efficiency and effectiveness, (including for risk assessments).
- Ultimately be a source for analytics that business units adopt to provide business insights or for continuous auditing.
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.