||Cyber Security Specialist
Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a woman-owned small business enterprise, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
Our benefits are very competitive that include 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training and professional development assistance.
YSI is seeking a highly qualified Cyber security specialist with minimum of 3+ years of experience in Cyber security Analyst. The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related business or technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience
- 3 plus years’ experience as Cyber security specialist
- RedHat Linux, Windows, Windows Server, RedHat Kernel-based Virtual Machine (KVM), Cisco or VMWare/ESXI systems with DoD 8570
- DoD 8570 IAT Level II certification - CompTIA Security+ certified
- Clearance: TS/SCI
- Experience RMF and Cyber security Processes.
- Experience analyzing functional requirements against system capabilities.
- Experience with DOD systems engineering and EA processes.
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.