||Software Engineer/Lead Developer
Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a woman-owned small business enterprise, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
Our benefits are very competitive that include 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training and professional development assistance.
YSI is seeking a highly qualified Software Engineer/Lead Developer with minimum of 7 years of experience in software development and programming for large scaler projects. With a minimum of 5 years of comprehensive experience designing and developing ASP.NET web applications. The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment
- Microsoft certified Professional
- Demonstrated technical experience with developer tools and programming as well as knowledge with web technologies
- Demonstrated experience in section 508 and accessibility compliance
- Working experience with responsive designs
- Working with MS-SQL and SQL Cluster Server
- Demonstrated experience testing and documenting work, writing, and maintaining operator instructions for assigned programs
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience leading teams.
- Serve as a principal developer(s) for support activities
- Ensure that the issue resolution delivers on Government’s requirements
- Maintain and improve asp.net web application
- Identify and implement fixes to system bugs, upgrade/modify application forms and reports based on program need
- Meet with technology managers to determine application and website requirements
- Upgrade existing .NET websites and applications
- Analyze system requirements and delegating development tasks
- Write scalable code for .NET software applications
- Review and debugging .NET applications
- Deploy functional websites, programs, and applications
- Draft software and application operating procedures.
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.