YSI is seeking a highly qualified Technical Lead/ Developer with minimum of 8+ years of experience to work at our client place in Washington, DC. The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment.
- Provide Development, Modernization and Enhancement support
- Provide support to the project PM in developing the set of requirements that define the scope of each release
- Prepare a Requirements Documentation
- Develop a detailed schedule for the release
- Create a Test Plan that follows government test procedures
- Shall create a Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) that maps requirements to all test cases
- Deliver updates for the project for independent UAT
- Conduct development activity for the new or modified functionality
- Ensure that all signed/approved documentation is housed in the government’s Asset Library.
- Ensure accurate and timely delivery of all release milestones
- Train staff as needed.
Required Educational Qualifications / Certifications:
- B.S degree in computer science or equivalent
- 8 years of experience as technical cloud developer
- Previous experience as a Programmer
- Experience in system planning and business case development
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.