Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a woman-owned small business enterprise, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
Our benefits are very competitive that include 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training and professional development assistance.
YSI is seeking a highly qualified SharePoint Developer with minimum of 3+ years of experience to work at our client place in Herndon, VA. The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment
- Meeting with the design team to review website and application requirements.
- Configuring the company SharePoint systems to specified requirements
- Developing new web components using XML, .NET, SQL, and C#
- Designing, coding, and implementing scalable applications
- Extending SharePoint functionality with forms, web parts, and application technologies
- Testing and debugging code
- Reviewing website interface and software stability
- Troubleshooting software issues
- Maintaining and updating SharePoint applications
- Providing end user training to staff and customers.
Required Educational Qualifications / Certifications:
- B.S in Computer Science or Equivalent
- Agile Certified Practitioner
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- 3+ years’ experience in Angular environment
- Experience migrating from SharePoint 2016 to SharePoint 2019
- Extensive knowledge of C#, ASP.NET, and .NET Frameworks.
- Knowledge on Sofie, Edie, NED, Prism, nVision, eRA, and PubMed
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.