Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a woman-owned small business enterprise, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
Our benefits are very competitive that include 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training and professional development assistance.
YSI is seeking a highly qualified VMware Horizon Engineers with minimum of 5+ years of experience to work at our client place in Hill AFB, Utah. The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment
- This position will monitor, maintain and assure the VDI is operational and functional 99.95% of the time and to assist customers with issues, troubleshoot systems, resolve repair tickets, etc., as needed.
- Server and desktop virtualization
- Directing system-level design and configuration of products including determination of hardware, operating system (OS), and other platform specifications
- Managing and operating VMWare Horizon View and Composer Server
- VMWare ESXi
- VDI technologies
- Windows server and desktop environments (Windows 10, Windows Server 2012/2016)
- VDI desktop image build and deployment technologies
- Troubleshooting with VMWare Horizon and Windows OS
- Configuring and maintaining Group Policies
- Writing CMD scripts, VB scripting, and PowerShell
- Provide and maintain active certifications for the duration of the contract
Required Educational Qualifications / Certifications:
- B.S in Computer Science or equivalent
- CompTIA Security+ Certification
- VMWare Certified Professionals with Desktop and Mobility (DTM)
Clearance: Secret Clearance
Salary: $100,000- $110,000/Annum with Benefits
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.