||Cyber Security Architect Engineer
Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a woman-owned small business enterprise, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
Our benefits are very competitive that include 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training and professional development assistance.
YSI is seeking a highly qualified : Cyber Security Architect Engineer with minimum of 5+ years of experience to work at our client place in Hill AFB, Utah. The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment
- This position is used to monitor and maintain all the actions necessary for the certification and accreditation of the DevNet system and VDI, including security compliance scans, vulnerability assessments, information assurance, detection, response and recovery, etc. It is expected that the contractor will have in-depth knowledge and a thorough understanding with:
- Cyber Security activities for compliance with DoD cybersecurity requirements.
- Ensuring compliance with DoD information management/information technology (IM/IT) guidance and responsible for information assurance, security compliance, detection, response, and recovery; and Certification and Accreditation (CA) of all systems.
- Protection and sustainment of information assurance requirements for system and information availability, access control, integrity, confidentiality and non-repudiation for these environments. This includes, specifically, performing analysis, identifying and implementing protection solutions, and preparing and maintaining engineering and security related documentation.
- Performing vulnerability assessments, implementing of security controls in networking devices, databases, operating systems, hardware and software components, administer and manage cybersecurity Information Assurance Vulnerability Assessment (IAVA), and security Plan of Action Milestones (POAMs).
- Technical understanding of a broad set of back-office systems and applications (e.g., Windows operating systems, Active Directory, MS Office, internetworking, etc.) to understand, apply, and execute cybersecurity and cybersecurity policies and tasks (e.g., review system security plan (SSPs) and other artifacts, conduct audits of operational systems by reviewing logs, etc.).
- Assessing and implementing the cybersecurity and cybersecurity posture of a particular system and the enclave which it resides is compliant with RMF and NIST 800-53 technical controls and develop / maintain associated system security certification and accreditation documentation.
- Management of security features needed to mitigate vulnerabilities of various operating systems as defined by NIST, DISA, Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIGs), and USCYBERCOM. Perform network and system security administration including operating system security configuration and account management best practices for Windows, Exchange, SQL Server, SharePoint, Red Hat Linux, Oracle, and Cisco Systems.
- Performing vulnerability testing and mitigation using tools to include HBSS, ACAS, and SCCM.
- Establishing and maintaining effective relationships across a broad spectrum of skills and disciplines: advocate as a liaison to ensure that cybersecurity and cybersecurity perspectives and requirements are engineered into information technology solutions upfront at the beginning of a task or project.
Required Educational Qualifications / Certifications:
- B.S in Computer Science or equivalent
Clearance: Secret Clearance
Salary: $90,000- $100,000/Annum with Benefits
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.