Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a woman-owned small business enterprise, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
Our benefits are very competitive that include 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training and professional development assistance.
YSI is seeking a highly qualified Enterprise Architect with 5+ years of experience to work at our client place in McClellan, CA. The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment
- Provide enterprise architecture services including but not limited to creation and maintenance of DoD architecture frameworks, requirement analysis and solution design, and strategic planning
- Shall develop and maintain the unclassified DMEA Enterprise Architecture (application, data, infrastructure, security, technical, and business architectures), Technical Reference Model (TRM), EA Roadmap and associated vision, strategy and implementation documentation in accordance with DoD regulations, guidelines and best practices
- shall develop and maintain the DOD Architecture Framework Version 2.02models and views for Government’s unclassified environment
- Coordinate with PMO to conduct business needs analysis activities including, but not limited to, supporting requirements gathering, facilitating workshops, and creating business and technology scenarios
- Shall define, develop, implement, manage, and maintain EA methodologies, standards, tools/repositories, standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Manage, implement and maintain the DMEA Change Control Process to include, but not limited to, supporting the Change Control Board and Enterprise Architecture Review Board meetings
- Establish and implement a plan to support the management, assessment, enhancement, and/or maintenance of Government vendor support and enterprise-wide maintenance agreements.
Required Educational Qualifications / Certifications:
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Certified IAM Level II per DoD 8570.01
.Clearance: Secret Clearance
Salary: $130,000- $140,000/Annum with Benefits
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.