Yakshna Solutions, Inc., (YSI) is a woman-owned small business enterprise, headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, USA. YSI provides professional IT solutions and services to business corporations and government organizations. YSI is committed to serve its business communities as a leading IT vendor providing innovative, quality and cost-effective IT business solutions and services.
Our benefits are very competitive that include 401(k), health, dental, and vision insurance, Life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, training and professional development assistance.
YSI is seeking a highly qualified Project Manager with 5+ years of experience to work at our client place in McClellan, CA. The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment
- Provide project management support and shall work with the Government personnel.
- Manage the contract and ensure that the technical solutions and schedules are implemented within time constraints
- Assign personnel for all responsible systems and on-call schedule
- Oversee daily work performed under this contract and communicate with government representatives about current work, future work, priorities, and issues
- Attend status meetings with the COR to communicate the contractor’s progress/performance, identify performance problems, recommended corrective actions, and discuss other pertinent issues.
- Shall ensure personnel under this contract obtain and maintain all required certifications
- Provide supporting documentation of certifications and training as required for IA compliance tracking.
Required Educational Qualifications / Certifications:
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- ·Certified IAM Level II per DoD 8570.01
Clearance: Secret Clearance
Salary: $100,000- $110,000/Annum with Benefits
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.