Yakshna Solutions, Inc. (YSI) is seeking a qualified and experienced Lead highly motivated IDIQ/Capture Manager to join our Federal Market team in the DC Metro area. Tester with extensive experience to work on our federal customer project. The candidate is responsible for the research, analysis and strategy that create the capture plan to lead capture activities for our growing business. The candidate will directly work with the senior management to pursue work in the existing client base as well as to expand into new client areas. The successful candidate will support and lead the development of growth strategy for the civilian and defense sector, generate and maintain a pipeline to achieve aggressive growth targets, support and advise the management of overall business development process. Responsible candidate is expected to achieve annual sales goals and objectives.
Title: IDIQ/Capture Manager
Location: Herndon, VA
Annual Salary: $90 - 120k plus Benefits
Salary is based on experience
- Execute end-to-end proposal process for all color-team reviews and pricing build-up for responses; actively research, contribute, and write proposal content.
- Engage with our technical and management staff to build relationships and leverage commercial capabilities to expand footprint.
- Responsible for activities related to development and maintenance of client relationships and the management of multiple and simultaneous complex pursuits.
- Leverage project team expertise in the business development cycle to gather on-the-ground market intelligence and support the goal of expanding current work and adding new work within the account structure.
- Actively meet with small businesses and other partners for successful team formations.
- Brief customers on YSI domain experience and capabilities.
- Prepare capability matrix to determine the bidding strategy.
- Work with other partners to lead the proposal capture win themes and increase the P/Win.
- Plan, organize, and manage captures within your assigned markets
- Lead major capture efforts to successful completion.
- Lead and facilitate win strategy development including technical, management, teaming, past performance, staffing, pricing, etc.
- Develop overall capture strategy, internal and external teaming, business plans and marketing.
- Leverage YSI’s broad range of functional capabilities to build and deliver a diversified business supporting the mission of our federal market growth.
- Develop and manage pipeline and capture of opportunities to meet federal market growth goals.
- Prepare Capability Matrix to identify gaps and assist Management to make bid/No Bid decision
- Track and drive to maintain minimum annual bid rate
- Track opportunities with multiple IDIQ contract vehicles and proposal process.
Experience and Educational Qualifications:
- 7+years' experience in IT industry in the business development, account management, program management capacity
- Prior federal market experience MUST
- Proven experience with IDIQ management/business development MUST
- Strong written and communication skills
- Skilled in Word, Excel and other proposal tool
- Demonstrate ability to develop and manage relationships with C-level leadership
- Proven experience in executing account and business capture plans
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Prior experience with US Army, Navy, Air Force, or any civilian agencies is preferred
- Detailed knowledge of end-to-end business capture, proposal, and contract execution process
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.