Yakshan Solutions Inc has an immediate need for a Market Analyst and Growth Analyst to support our Business Development and Proposal Team. The Market Analyst and Growth Analyst will strategically collaborate with “YSI” leadership team to define go to market strategies, create existing relationships within government and technology vendors/system integrators to identify and shape new opportunities, assist in building a qualified pipeline across service lines, and position “YSI” to sell our services and solutions. This hands-on position will make a great contribution to our company and has the opportunity to grow this segment of the company.
Specific responsibilities include:
Perform research analysis of Federal contract opportunity pursuits across Civilian and DoD agencies to assist the leadership at “YSI” make informed decisions on future business opportunities. Use your communication and analytical skills to extract information and perceive patterns from a variety of sources such as procurement forecasts, SAM and others. Your intelligence findings will directly impact bid decisions and help assist the “YSI” win high value contracts.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Knowledge of marketing systems integration and/or IT services, preferably in the Federal/Civil communities’
- An understanding of the Federal/Civil marketplace
- Excellent written and verbal communications, presentation skills, organizational and time management skills, and a strong sales/marketing presence
- Additional skills: Strategic Account Planning, Problem Solving, Organizational Effectiveness, Communications, Critical Thinking, and Time & Priority Management
- Degree in English, Marketing, Business or Communications
- Ability to leverage pre-existing network of clients or contacts in the Federal Civilian marketplace
Salary is based on experience
$60-75k, plus benefits
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.