Yakshna Solutions, Inc. (YSI) is seeking a qualified and experienced and highly motivated SAP HANA Developer work at our Federal Government client project.
- Review, develop, testing and implement SAP HANA financial information system
- Review systems performance and identifying system issues.
- Manage system upgrades with the IT department
- Design and implement internal system controls (preventative and detective) to provide quality assurance over financial data
- Review and maintain all financial systems policies and procedures
- Collaborate with IT and financial staff to meet business requirements
- Troubleshoot and fix finance related system issues
- Work with the IT team to design delivery schedules of systems development
- Provide recommendations that would further improve system performance.
- Development of End User training and materials.
- Provide senior-level knowledge transfer. Train and support finance team members in the use of financial systems and procedures
- Re-create or Develop Financial Statement variants for both GAAP and Governmental Statements in S/4 HANA.
- Re-create or Develop various financial variants and cycles as needed in S/4 HANA.
- Assist with development of processes to upload annual budget data to S/4 HANA
Education and Experience
- BS Degree in Computer Science or Equivalent
- SAP HANA Certification is desired
- 10+ years of experience with SAP Basis Administration support in a mid to large enterprise environment.
- 4+ years of HANA database experience, integration of SAP HANA into different remote systems, and exposure to different remote access options in HANA system.
- Strong HANA system administration using SAP HANA cockpit and HANA studio.
- Should have close familiarity of SAP transactions to monitor health of HANA databases.
- Strong knowledge of Linux/UNIX and Windows operating systems.
- Exposure to S/4 migration projects, OS/DB migration experience preferred.
- Good knowledge of General Ledger module
- Extensive knowledge of financial system
- Experience with Business Intelligence, Business Objects, Data services, Information Steward and other reporting client tools preferred.
- Experience Cloud migration
- Must be a US Citizen
Education: BS Degree in Computer Science or Equivalent
Annual Salary:115K-130K plus Benefits
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $115,000.00 - $130,000.00 per year
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.