Yakshna Solutions, Inc. (YSI) is seeking a qualified and experienced and highly motivated Program: Business Analyst/Subject Matter Expert to work at our client site Fort Belvoir, VA.
Title: Business Analyst/Subject Matter Expert
Location: Ft. Belvoir, VA
Annual Salary: 90K + Benefits
- More than five years of relevant Business Analyst and Subject Matter Expert (SME) Experience
- Technical Writing for User Interface (UI) training documentation, system requirements and other support documentation
- Analysis of Financial Management Regulation requirements and client needs
- Ability to create/modify associated XML schema through the interpretation and analysis that defines the structure of related budget data
- Design of prototype templates used in generating PDF documents and XML data combined with XSL and XSLT and UI development
- Composing and documenting business rules to be enforced by the software schema and UI
- Assisting in all aspects of XML/UI testing, including, but not limited to, accuracy of mathematical computations, data validation and business rules enforcement, XML to PDF conversion and the generation of budget Justification Books
- Applies extensive technical expertise, spanning a range of Information Technology disciplines, in the development of unique and innovative solutions to challenging problems.
- Analyzes existing and anticipated customer requirements and provides technical solutions that result in an integrated approach to program execution.
Education: BS Degree in Computer Science or Equivalent
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.