Yakshna Solutions, Inc. (YSI) is seeking a qualified and experienced Full Time System Engineer II. The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment.
We are looking for a minimum of 8 years of combined experience with DevOps, script development, cloud testing, test automation, and test service management.
Job Description :The center provides user access to support resources and troubleshooting. The selected candidate shall be the central point of contact for all SIPRNet service requests and be responsible for acting on all calls, emails, and service requests for SIPRNet (~1,300 Customer Support requests (emails, calls, In person)/year (~25/week). The candidate shall:
- Develop, maintain, and execute Standard Operating Procedures for operating the SIPRNet Service Center to include development of instructions for customers to request services, a knowledge base of solved issues, and guidance for IT Staff that assists in processing requests.
- Provide troubleshooting remotely with assistance from designated trusted site personnel
- Provide Tier-1 support and escalation for classified email issues by engaging with SIPRNet customers and working with them first prior to escalating to DISA (Tier II and III)
- Follow DISN SIPRNet Security Classification Guide in developing SOP’s and guidance.
- Provide monthly and annual metrics associated with service center tickets in the form of a report to include the number of requests/incidents received, the number of tickets closed, and amplifying information on tickets not resolved. The following will be covered at the minimum but expect the vendor to make recommendation to improve metrics based off of updates to processes.
- Mapping Drive
- Printer Support
- Website/browser support
- SharePoint DEPS Support
- Desktop / Software
- Server support
Qualifications Required :
- BS or higher in computer science or 8+ years relevant work experience
- VMware VCenter
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2016
- Monitor system performance and troubleshoot issues
- Ensure security and efficiency of IT infrastructure
- Set up accounts and workstations
- Upgrade systems with new software releases & hardware purchases
- Provide government leads with regular reports outlining pertinent information
- Collaborate with fellow IT staff to diagnose and fix network issues as quickly as possible
- Create and update technical documentation and work instructions]
- Assists government representatives with input on SIPR projects
- Administer SIPRNET multi-function printers
- Maintain installed PCs and peripherals with routine maintenance
- Collaborate with IA team to ensure RMF documentation is complete and accurate
Qualifications Required :
- Certification in Windows 10, Server 2012 or 2016
Required Certification: One each minimum of the following categories of certifications :
- IA Certification
- CASP+ CE
- CCNP Security
- CISSP (or Associate)
- CE Certification
Clearance Required: Location of PositionSecret
Location of Position: Fort Lee VA 23801Secret
Must be on-site, no remote support
Annual Salary: $100K, Plus Benefits
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.