Yakshna Solutions, Inc. (YSI) is seeking a qualified and experienced Full Time Problem/Incident Manager. The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment.
We are looking for a minimum of 8 years of combined experience with problem management and ITIL service management implementation preferably in Service Now.
- BS Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- Identify and classify problems, Investigate and diagnose problems, raise known errors
- Resolve and close problems and perform proactive problem management activities.
- Participate in and assist with the facilitation of ad-hoc and recurring meetings pertaining to problem management.
- Revise and maintain a Problem Management (PM) plan, policies, processes and procedures that reflect ITIL best practices
- Develop status and performance reports for staff and senior management
- Operate and maintain the Problem Management module and associated interfaces in Service Now..
- Upgrade, maintain and use a Known Error Database (KEDB) for problem management.
- Perform incident trend analysis to identify problems and perform proactive problem management activities.
- Provide guidance for conducting Root Cause Analysis (RCA), evaluate the RCAs provided by problem analysts and conduct incident trend analysis
- Analyze problems to verify correct prioritization and categorization
- ITIL 4 Foundation certification
Annual Salary: 90K+ benefits
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.