||Senior Testing Manager
Yakshna Solutions, Inc. (YSI) is seeking a qualified and experienced Full Time Senior Testing Manager. The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment.
We are looking for a minimum of 8 years of combined experience with DevOps, script development, cloud testing, test automation, and test service management.
- BS Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- Shall maintain, update, implement, execute, and manage a Test framework/methodology
- Participate in and assist with the facilitation of ad-hoc and recurring meetings pertaining to test management
- Manage the logistics, such as scheduling and meeting planning, venue reservation, setting agendas and taking meeting minutes
- Update and maintain a TM plan, policies, processes and procedures that reflect ITIL best practices. Maintain and enhance the Rational Tool Suite in support of TM.
- Update, measure, and analyze CSF and KPI, and design and generate metric reports
- Update training plans and training materials for TM and conduct training on a scheduled and ad hoc basis.
- Provide individualized instruction for IT staff and contractors on the TM key process areas, associated templates and procedures.
- Enhance, operate and maintain TM system/tools and interfaces with other tools (e.g., Change, Problem, Configuration, Release, and Incident Management Systems).
- Follow the test processes for operations and maintenance releases.
- Use and revise the TCM&G Program Office’s Enterprise Test Team (ETT) documents and templates, as needed.
- Facilitate test initiation and planning activities
- Perform test execution by executing tests cases and scripts provided by the application support teams and documenting any issues and defects discovered during testing
- Maintain test measurements and monitoring to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of system validation
Annual Salary: 110K+ benefits
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.