Yakshna Solutions, Inc. (YSI) is seeking a qualified and experienced Full Time Senior IT Configuration Manager (Cloud and On-prem). The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment.
We are looking for a minimum 8 years of combined experience with implementation of CMDB, Service Mapping, Change and release, and other ITSM modules in Service Now
BS Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- Maintain and update the configuration management model and shall develop a configuration management framework, plan, SOPs, and related processes and present it for approval.
- Update and maintain standards and policies for determining the appropriate state, status, and change activity for configuration items
- Identify configuration items, related information and data required to effectively provide configuration management services and support
- Maintain and update standards (naming conventions) for how artifacts will be named, stored and referenced.
- maintain and update the identified system inventories
- Maintain and update standard for how versions of configuration items are determined, when and which versions can be used or made available
- Maintain and update the appropriate state and status of configuration items by participating in change management meetings, reviewing change records and engaging with relevant stakeholders
- Maintain, update and determine relevant information and data required for retirement of configuration items and removal of configuration items from configuration management.
- Establish and refine metadata structure/taxonomy for configuration management information and data.
- Ensure accuracy of configuration items, conduct assessment, enhance and audit the configuration management tool.
- Service Now Certified Implementation Specialist – Service Mapping
- Certified Implementation Specialist – Discovery
- Micro Certification – Configure the CMDB
- Micro Certification – CMDB Health
- ITIL 4 Foundation certification
Annual Salary: 110K+ benefits
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.