Yakshna Solutions, Inc. (YSI) is seeking a qualified and experienced Project Manager - Full Time to support our customer. The ideal candidate will be a strong leader who combines an entrepreneurial mindset and practical 'get it done' work style with deep subject matter expertise in Agile IT application delivery. As the Scrum Master, the candidate will be responsible to help guide an experienced team of software developers, build shippable product and be responsible for leading Agile best practices using Scrum.
Applicant must possess superb communication, analytical and time management skills. In addition, candidate must demonstrate ability and desire to continually learn Cloud technologies; must have analytical and problem-solving way of thought; must have overall flexible, and enthusiastic personality.
Project Delivery Responsibilities
- Initiate, plan, execute, monitor and control projects in accordance with established standards
- Engage with client leadership to ensure proper expectation settings
- Manage project teams’ daily activities, projects and tasks to focus on adhering to best practices, high standards, and on time delivery to the customer.
- Work with the team to develop project plans, roadmaps and manage backlog. Communicate team plans, report impediments for escalation, identify risks/concerns to relevant stakeholders to help resolve.
- Monitor resource commitment and adjust sprint plans as needed to ensure balanced workloads for resources
- Facilitate all Agile ceremonies for the scrum team ensuring objectives are met
- Collaborate with Client Product Owner/PM to prioritize the team’s sprint backlog
- Identify, track, mitigate and communicate risks/issues throughout the project
- Learn new software skills, as required
- 7+ years of IT Project Management experience
- Exceptional client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Proven track record of leading enterprise scale, complex technology projects successfully using Agile methodology
- Previous people leadership and management skills, including direct experience leading, managing and mentoring teams of analysts and developers
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Experience with Salesforce and/or ServiceNow, preferred
- Must be a US Citizen
- Bachelor’s degree and 7+ years of Project Management experience
Location: Wright Patterson AFB, Ohio
Annual Salary: $120K, plus Benefits
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.