||Software Systems Engineer - Ohio
Yakshna Solutions, Inc. (YSI) is seeking a qualified and experienced Software Systems Engineer - Full Time to support our customer.
- Analyze user's requirements, concept of operations documents, and high-level system architectures to develop system requirements specifications
- Analyze system requirements and leads design and development activities
- Guide users in formulating requirements, advises alternative approaches, and conducts feasibility studies• Provide technical leadership for the integration of requirements, design, and technology
- Develop system architecture and system design documentation
- Implement test plans, migration plans, and delivery plans.
- Prepare design documents and presentations. Clearly describe the design, including rationale for decisions and implications of decisions.
- Apply senior level engineering knowledge and systems analysis concepts and techniques to develop and apply solutions to engineering, scientific, or management problems. Develop and execute test and evaluation plans, procedures, and reports, and evaluates and recommends designs and/or alternative approaches to design that provide the optimum solution while balancing specific project needs at various life-cycle stages.
- Use scientific and engineering logic to independently identify conceptual or theoretical solutions to computer hardware, software, network, system design, and operational requirements.
- Skills above may also be utilized to perform advanced hardware and software information technology assessment, design, and implementation.
- Guide system development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of system engineering management plans and system integration and test plans Interact with the Government regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts
- Responsible for the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the Systems Engineering area of responsibility
- Communicate with other program personnel, government overseers, and senior executives
- Active Secret Security Clearance Required
- Sec+ Certification
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Bachelor's Degree in related field, or the equivalent combination of experience/training
- Knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in computer, network and system engineering and support.
- Knowledge of related hardware and software including RedHat Linux, Windows, ESRI, Solaris, and Oracle • Knowledge of basic networking principles (routing, DNS, etc.
- Knowledge of Agile principles and tools such as Jira, Confluence, Redmine, etc.
- Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals
- Microsoft Certified Azure Developer
- Microsoft Certified Azure DevOps Engineer
- Scrum MaterSAP Certified Application Associate – SAP Lumira Designer 2.1
Location: Wright Patterson AFB, Ohio
Annual Salary: $90K, plus Benefits
YSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status