Our Virginia local state client is looking for a Sr. Sharepoint Administrator in Chester, VA for full time, long term engagement. If interested, please submit your resume ASAP
local candidates strongly preferred
ALL candidates MUST be able to attend a phone and/or webex interview, NO exceptions
Candidates will telework now (after coming to office to pick up laptop). Once restrictions are lifted, candidates will be required to work onsite daily M-F 8-5pm, NO exceptions
Seeking a senior level SharePoint Administrator to support full support customers with site administration, creation of workflows & customization within the Commonwealth’s SharePoint Online environment. This resource will also support Microsoft Teams creation and support activities and other collaboration services under the O365 environment. This will be a seasoned SharePoint Administrator with proven experience in administering on-premise and online SharePoint instances. As part of the VITA WorkPlace Collaboration Services team, the SharePoint Administrator will manage all aspects of the Commonwealth's SharePoint environment, including future design, architecture, availability, reliability, performance, monitoring and security of the portals.
This position plays an integral part in the development of strategies for optimal use of SharePoint and other collaborative tools within the organization. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the SharePoint sites and portals, have a clear understanding of the site’s purpose, and delegating tasks to other WCS employees to resolve issues quickly. You will manage content hosted on SharePoint and help expedite user adoption within the Organization. You are responsible for maintaining and securing the platform and monitoring system usage to optimize performance.
- 10+ years as a SharPoint Administrator, Strong Knowledge of SQL Server, Power BI, PowerShell, Office 365
- 5 years - Strong understanding of MS SharePoint Architecture and 0365
- 5 years - Expertise and experience with complex technical activities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- End-user requirement gathering, system analysis
- Basic project management and User training development and tier-2-support
- Working knowledge of web design/graphic design tools and Excellent customer service communications skills
- Development experience with Microsoft SQL Server, InfoPath, Workflow, Visual Studio.NET SourceSafe, and SharePoint Design
- Ability to manage and keep track of multiple tasks simultaneously
- Quality conscious, reliable and know how to follow-up effectively with others.
Salary: $72.62, Plus Benefits